Hiring as a small company is crucial. Your team is small, company potential feels huge, and every team member matters. So how do you identify what role you need to fill first?
How to Hire for Your Startup
We spoke with three entrepreneurs about how to hire and when to scale your startup's team.
- Isaac Oates, Justworks' very own founder and CEO.
- Chantel Waterbury the founder and CEO of Chloe + Isabel.
- Matt Harris, a managing director at Bain Capital (a Justworks investor).
And to keep everything simple, we drew every piece of advice together into the below infographic. Click through to see it in a larger size.
Want even more resources on hiring as a startup? We've got you covered.
- Win the talent war with our free guide.
- Hire the right C-level executives to take your team to the next level.
- Bringing on your new hire? Use our checklist to ensure a warm welcome.
Strategic Hiring For Startups At Every Level
Want pro tips on how to hire for company values?
This material has been prepared for informational purposes only, and is not intended to provide, and should not be relied on for, legal or tax advice. If you have any legal or tax questions regarding this content or related issues, then you should consult with your professional legal or tax advisor.