Cultivating a successful customer service team isn’t something that happens overnight. It takes thoughtful strategy, a thorough hiring process, and a knack for customer engagement.
Building and Scaling a Customer Service Team
General Assembly hosted the panel with Justworks’ own Stephanie Bono, along with Bonobos’ Adam Covalt and Olark’s Karl Pawlewicz, as viewers joined an interactive live stream and tweeted questions to them through the hashtag #GALive.
So, what does it take to build and scale an effective customer service team? The panel covered topics such as:
- Hiring the right talent for a solid foundation
- Providing clear values and a mission statement for your team
- Giving employees clear processes and internal resources
- Choosing collaborative software to use internally
- Building meaningful customer-employee relationships
- Creating a customer experience strategy
Approaches to Customer Experience Management
Watch below to uncover different approaches to customer experience management.
This material has been prepared for informational purposes only, and is not intended to provide, and should not be relied on for, legal or tax advice. If you have any legal or tax questions regarding this content or related issues, then you should consult with your professional legal or tax advisor.