People don’t want jobs anymore — they want experiences.
Four in five surveyed employees prefer better benefits and perks to a higher salary, and 68% of surveyed employees reported they were more satisfied in a job where their employer offered a robust workplace wellness program.
Famed employers like Google and Netflix have capitalized on this and gained some of the best talent out there with their tempting perks. And although it can feel like a challenge to match phenomenal employee perks as a small- to medium-size employer, there’s a lot you can do to become a more competitive employer who attracts the very best talent.
Luckily, you don’t have to spend a ridiculous amount of money to achieve that goal, either.
In this webinar, we’ll explore how to make an unforgettable employee experience that focuses on employee wellbeing and draws the best industry talent.
What: Transforming the Employee Experience Through Health + Wellness Programs
When: Tuesday, September 12th 12-1 PM EST
- Charleton Lamb, Product Marketing at Justworks
- Alexis Krase, Manager of Enterprise Services at One Medical
- Stephanie La Raja, Head of Marketing at Citi Bike
Listen in on our webinar to build an unforgettable employee health and wellness program.
This webinar will include:
- Polls on benefits & perks employees want from their employers
- Examples of how leading companies are winning the talent war
- The three steps for deciding health + wellness priorities for your company
- 15 free and low-cost employee wellness program ideas
- Insights from Citi Bike + One Medical on how employers are using their services to drive employee happiness
- A Q&A with Citi Bike, One Medical, and Justworks
Can’t make it on that date? Sign up anyway and we’ll send you a recording of the webinar later.